The Queens Head
A pub originally stood on this site known as the ‘The Three Horseshoes’, but the current building dates from around 1926. Longstanding genial landlord, Colin Edwynn, is also known for his successful career on the stage, screen, and radio. More information
The Plough Inn
Trading by 1822 and still trading today. The present building dates from the 18th century but is altered. More information
Past Public Houses
Although only two public houses currently remain, there were originally at least 5 in the Parish. Further information and history of the Queens Head and The Plough can be found in the Local History section.